Skip to main content

Royal Norfolk and Suffolk Yacht Club

Royal Norfolk and Suffolk Yacht Club

The Royal Norfolk and Suffolk Yacht Club was founded in 1859, having its headquarters at Norwich, and chiefly devoting its funds to the promotion of yacht-racing on the rivers and broads of the district. In 1886 a small club-house was built at Lowestoft, and the club increased considerably in the number of its members. The present club-house was opened in July, 1903, and is considered one of the finest in England. The membership is about 400.